Last Updated: September 20, 2021
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with information that identifies, relates to, describes, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular individual, device, or household (“Personal Data”). Below, we describe how we handle your Personal Data and describe the information we may have collected, how it may be used, and the sources:
- Identifiers, which may include first and last name, address, Internet Protocol address, phone number, or email address. These are sourced directly from you or indirectly from you (e.g., from observing your actions on the Service). They are used to fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information, to contact you in relation to our Service, to respond to an inquiry, for product and service improvement, to screen for potential risk or fraud, to provide products or services that you have ordered or requested, to provide customer service, or marketing. For example, when you track your rebate you provide your first name, last name, and address. We disclose identifiers for business purposes to internet service providers, administrative service providers, and payment processors.
- Personal information categories contained in customer records, which may include name, address, telephone number, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other payment and financial information. We source this information directly from you. We use this information to fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information, to contact you in relation to our Service, to respond to an inquiry, to screen for potential risk or fraud, to provide products or services that you have ordered or requested, to provide customer service, or marketing. For example, we need your payment information when you purchase products from us. We disclose this information for business purposes to internet service providers, administrative service providers, and payment processors.
- Characteristics of protected classifications, such as age. We source this information directly from you. We use this information to fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information, or to provide relevant services. For example, we collect your age to ensure you are over the age of 21 when purchasing alcohol. We do not disclose this information to third parties.
- Commercial information, which may include records of services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies. We source this information directly from you. We use this information to fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information, to contact you in relation to our Service, to screen for potential risk or fraud, to provide products or services that you have ordered or requested, to respond to inquiries, to provide customer service, or marketing. For example, we keep track of your purchases to create a purchase history. We disclose this information for business purposes to internet service providers, administrative service providers, and payment processors.
- Internet, technical or other similar network activity, which may include usage and browsing history; IP address; browser type; browser version; the pages of our Service that you visit; the time and date of your visit; the time spent on those pages; unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. We source this information directly or indirectly from you (e.g., from observing your actions on our Service). We use this information to fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information, to screen for potential risk or fraud, or to improve our Service. We disclose this information for business purposes to administrative service providers, data analytics providers, and internet service providers. Please see our Tracking & Cookies Data section below for more information.
- Inferences drawn from other personal information, which may include a profile reflecting a person’s preferences, interests, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes. We source this information directly or indirectly from you, (e.g., from observing your actions on our Service). We use this information to fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information or for marketing. We do not disclose this information to third parties.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. The Network Advertising Initiative also offers a means to opt-out of a number of advertising cookies. Please visit www.networkadvertising.org to learn more. The Digital Advertising Alliance also has an opt-out tool available here[ 4] . However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
- We also use Facebook Analytics to measure your use of our Service, tailor our Service to your interests, and improve our products and services. Please note, Facebook can connect this data with your Facebook account and use it for its own advertising purposes, in accordance with Facebook’s Data Policy which can be found at Facebook.com/about/privacy/. Please click here if you would like to withdraw your consent.
Sources of Data
We collect Personal Data in the following ways:
- Directly from you when you enter information on our Service. For example, when you transact with us, you provide your first name, last name, email, phone number and address.
- Indirectly from you when you visit our Service. For example, our Service collects information through cookies when you visit our Site. Please see our Tracking & Cookies Data section above for more information.
- From our clients in order for us to act as their service provider. For example, in order to help our clients with marketing, clients may provide Personal Data to us.
- From service providers. For example, we may use service providers who retrieve publicly available information about you and we may combine it with personally identifiable information we have about you.
Use of Data
Savage Wine, LLC uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- For advertising and marketing purposes
- To fulfill or meet the reason you provided the data
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside the United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to the United States and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
With Your Consent
We may share or disclose Personal Data if you ask, direct, or authorize us to do so.
Affiliates, Strategic Partners, Agents, Other Unaffiliated Parties
We may share or disclose Personal Data to other affiliates, strategic partners, agents, and other unaffiliated parties. For example, we may contact you with an offer or advertisement related to a product or service that we believe you may be interested in.
Third Party Service Providers
We may engage third party service providers to perform services in connection with the operation of our business. Examples of these services include payment processing and authorization, fraud protection and credit risk reduction, Service evaluation, and data analysis. We provide Personal Data to these third party service providers, but we authorize them to use this information only in connection with the services they perform.
Savage Wine, LLC may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Savage Wine, LLC
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. You play a role in protecting your Personal Data as well. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security, and you understand that any information that you transfer to us is done at your own risk. If we learn of a security systems breach we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. By using the Service or providing Personal Data to us, you agree that we can communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy and administrative issues relating to your use of the Service. We may post a notice via our Service if a security breach occurs. We may also send an email to you at the email address you have provided to us in these circumstances. Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive notice of a security breach in writing.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 21. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children have provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident and the processing of Personal Data about you is subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”), you may have certain rights with respect to that information
- Right to Request Deletion – You also have a right to request that we delete Personal Data under certain circumstances, subject to a number of exceptions.
- Right to Opt-Out – You have a right to opt-out from “sales” of Personal Data. We do not “sell” Personal Data and we do not knowingly “sell” the Personal Data of children under 16 years old.
- Right to Non-Discrimination – You have the right not to be discriminated against for exercising any of the rights mentioned above.
You can exercise your rights by contacting us using the details set out in the Contact Us section below[ 12] . You may designate an authorized agent to make requests on your behalf to exercise your rights under the CCPA. Before accepting such a request from an agent, we will require the agent to provide proof you have authorized it to act on your behalf, and we may need you to verify your identity directly with us. Further, to provide or delete specific pieces of Personal Data we will need to verify your identity [ 13] to the degree of certainty required by law.
We may offer various financial incentives from time to time. The terms of the financial incentive will be provided at the time you sign up for the financial incentive. You may withdraw from any of the financial incentives. We have calculated the value of the financial incentive by using the expense related to the offer, and the value of your data is the value of the offer presented to you.